Inside-Mounted Horizontal Blinds
How to measure for inside mounted horizontal blinds?
- Measure the same top, middle, and bottom window width.
- Use the narrowest distance
- Do not make any deductions – make the exact closest width measurements available
- The factory will subtract the requisite allowances for the headrails and the brackets.
- Measure the exact height of the window at the right, center, and left
- Using longer height
- Do not exclude – provide the accurate longest height measurements.
- The factory makes deductions with Vertical Blinds to match the headrail height.
Outside-Mounted Horizontal Blinds
How to measure for outside mounted horizontal blinds?
- Measure the exact width of the blind.
- For maximum management of light and privacy, add at least 3 inches to overlap (1-1/2 “per side).
- Measure the accurate height from top to base of the sill on the proposed headrail site.
- For optimal light controls, add 1-1/2 “in height